Brittain Machine, located in Wichita, Kansas, is a unique manufacturing facility that meets the demanding requirements of major commercial and defense aircraft manufacturers, as well as multiple general-aviation companies.
Our 185,000 square feet, climate controlled facility features dozens of precision and computer-numerically controlled machines, including multi-spindle 5-Axis gantry machines with capability of up to 200 feet for both hard and soft metals.
Brittain's expertise is unsurpassed in the aerospace industry, complementing our facilities and extensive equipment are the professionals that make it happen. Through decades of experience our team knows how to deliver innovative solutions for complex challenges to meet our customers' evolving needs.
Part of Synchronous Aerospace Group, Brittain was acquired by PCC in November, 2012.
- High Speed Machining - up to 200 ft
- Long Bed Machining - up to 200 ft
- Industry-Leading in Complex Tooling
- Kitting and Large Assemblies
Products & Services
- Landing Gear Assembly Kits
- Pylon Components
- Attach Fittings
- Landing Gear Spindle Details
- Large Monolithic Airframe Details
- Complex Assemblies
- Ability to transition to large sub-assemblies
2520 South Sheridan Street
Wichita, KS 67217