Consistent, high-quality production has historically driven repeat business with our key customers. Quality processes include quarterly internal quality audits and systematic identification and selection of suppliers to ensure quality inputs. Engineers trained in-house help to ensure quality standards and the ALW team actively implements Lean practices.
At Andrews Laser Works our goal is to satisfy our customers, clearly define and meet our operating requirements and continuously improve our operations. The following policies guide us in achieving this goal.
- Conform to Requirements – Clearly define and conform to the requirements at each and every step of our process.
- Customer Satisfaction – Strive to do better than the customer expects.
- Continual Improvement – Always work to improve the process and the results.
If you have customer feedback, questions, or concerns please contact:
- John Coker, General Manager John.Coker@pccairframe.com
- Larry Eten, Quality Manager Larry.Eten@pccairframe.com
- Brian Hacker, Director of Business Development Brian.Hacker@pccairframe.com
Approvals and accreditations include:
- AS 9100 RevD
- Nadcap laser cutting, TIG welding, and FPI
- OEM (call for specific approvals)