We are currently in pursuit of an eager, detail oriented team player that can join our aerospace team at our Pickering facility. This position is responsible for the procurement of aerospace components inclusive of negotiating cost, quantity, delivery and the purchase order management process to ensure quality parts are delivered on time.
Key responsibilities & requirements include:
· Purchase all levels of the BOM inclusive of raw material, machining details, hardware and consumables as required via MRP action messages.
· Placing orders and planning of aircraft components to and from outside process shops, to support the manufacturing process;
· Obtain quotes, prepare price analysis and recommendations; Negotiate price and delivery terms; Identify cost savings;
· Manage order points, inventory levels and lead times with the goal to continually reduce and improve
· Manage item master details for purchased items within ERP system
· Implement Kanban systems and or VOI where applicable
· Discuss unacceptable or inferior quality materials with inspection or quality control departments and take corrective action with suppliers;
· Participate in the resolution of drawing and spec issues between supplier and Noranco Quality and Methods department.
· Resolve accounting issues, Responsible to purchase from customer approved sources
· Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Operations Management;
· Minimum 3 years purchasing experience; Raw material
· PMAC or in pursuit an asset;
· Lean management knowledge and experience;
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Ability to travel to visit suppliers where applicable;
· Productive in a fast-paced environment;
· Aerospace experience an asset
Noranco offers a very safe, modern and forward thinking environment and a highly competitive compensation package. If you have the skills and experience to be an outstanding candidate for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org