Noranco Inc. is a world class, integrated manufacturer and solutions provider to the international commercial and military aerospace sectors. We provide added value to our customers through a wide range of sophisticated capabilities including high precision machining and sheet metal fabrication, processing, assembly, testing and supply chain management.
The Corporate Analyst’s primary role initially, is to support activities related to the business and its ongoing operations including; the research and identification of acquisition targets in North America, Latin American, Europe and other regions, the analysis of new business ventures and opportunities, including work packages that the organization may bid and operational expansion opportunities.
This will involve in-depth matrix development and analysis of such things as target organizations, to identify whether or not they fit into companies strategic interests operations Beyond the research and development of the acquisition target list, this role will expand into research and analysis around operational performance other core business opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
· Apply screening framework to analyze acquisition and alliance targets
· Build and manage proprietary M&A target database
· Carry out secondary research activities focused on market sizing, competitive landscape mapping and barrier to entry analysis
· Distil large amounts of information and data from multiple sources into meaningful conclusions
· Create basic financial models and comparable company and transaction analysis
· Assist in the preparation of research findings to the President, CFO and Board of Directors
· Prepare insightful, accurate and detailed interview notes that clearly highlight the key strategic and economic benefits and risks of a transaction
· Maintain consolidated corporate entity, customer and industry databases
· Assist in the integration activities of new acquisitions
· Develop long-term financial pro forma forecasts
· Analyze financial statements
· All other duties as assigned
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or relevant field is required.
· To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate would have a CA or MBA (or equivalent) with 3-5 years’ experience and proven financial advisory skills, performing valuations for mergers & acquisitions.
· An Associate level professional with a mid-market investment banking practice or consulting/due diligence practice is preferred.
· The applicant should have demonstrated strong financial analytical skills that include the ability to evaluate both industry and individual company information. The applicant should also have demonstrated the ability to then translate the analysis results into strategies to develop new business opportunities and then plan and execute the work to realize the identified opportunity.
Noranco offers a very safe, modern and forward thinking environment and a highly competitive compensation package. If you have the skills and experience to be an outstanding candidate for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com